dissabte, 8 de març del 2014
Mysterious Story
My blood turned to ice when i heard George's voice on the answering machine. He was shouting and seemed very scared. I thought he was in a dangerous situation but I couldn't understand what he was saying. The first thing I did after this was to call him, but like I believed, he didn't answered the phone. So I went to his office and asked for him. There they said to me he had gone to his house. When I arrived there, there was nobody but a person of the street alert me there had been an ambulance two minuts ago. I quickly took the car and drove to the hospital. As soon as I arrived the doctor said me he has been attaked by a thief, who had open a window to steal his goods. He had a hit on his head although was OK, but his house become almost empty!
Subscriure's a:
Comentaris del missatge (Atom)
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada