Hiii! Today i'm going to speak about a very peculiar artist, his name is Skrillex and he makes music with strange sounds. Sometimes he looks like a crazy person, but his mixes are very amazing! I like his hair , he has a special look, diferent of the others. He is recognised at all the world and he has some diferent themes. Here I put one :) Wishes ^^
HI Albert!! I didn't know anything about Skrillex ! I have listened to a bit of this song... it is so different, you are right! However, I can't say that I like him ;)
PS.- PLEASE, EDIT YOUR COMMENTS SETTINGS... TO SET OFF THE NUMBERS AND LETTERS VERIFICATION!!
HI Albert!! I didn't know anything about Skrillex ! I have listened to a bit of this song... it is so different, you are right! However, I can't say that I like him ;)
ResponEliminaPS.- PLEASE, EDIT YOUR COMMENTS SETTINGS... TO SET OFF THE NUMBERS AND LETTERS VERIFICATION!!